S2, #16 - Living With Intention: How to Take Charge of Your Life and Career with Amanda Jones
What is up Thrivers! I’m your Host Gregory Alexander, and today I am speaking with an entrepreneurial minded marketing machine - Amanda Jones.
Amanda lives by the mantra, “Learn by doing”. She has consistently pursued personal development by constantly seeking new challenges. From building a LinkedIn marketing plan for the company TemperPack to building an Instagram marketing strategy for Hatchapps, as well as a plethora of other value propositions, Amanda has continuously proven that she can create content that matters while growing her skills to use as leverage for future career roles. So Today, we are going to uncover Amanda’s story to better understand how to live with intention and take control of your life and career.
Join me and Amanda as we discuss:
- Her career journey: Praxis & IndustryDive
- Marketing tactics
- How to find a career that makes you come alive
- Implementing systems that make you more efficient at creating value
- Value propositions & how to appeal to companies when on the job market
- S.M.A.R.T Goals and thoughts on goal setting in general
- Taking advice
- Freedom & Entrepreneurship
- Remembering to have fun
Instagram - @oiamandhina
Email - email@example.com